Axure rp has stopped working?

Hi:
i am a green hand to AxureRP8, when i add any new cases to my old version and tried to preview it, it always occured exception as “Axure rp has stopped working!” , then i check my event viewer, it says as below: so what’s wrong with my axureRP, does it related to system and software compatibility?

• EventData

Application: AxureRP8.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException Stack: at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods+Gdip.GdipCreateBitmapFromStream(IStream, IntPtr ByRef) at System.Drawing.Bitmap…ctor(System.IO.Stream) at Axure.Platform.Win32.WPF.Drawing.WPFImage.a(System.IO.Stream) at Axure.Platform.Win32.WPF.Drawing.WPFImage…ctor(System.IO.Stream, Boolean) at Axure.Client.Win32.WPF.WPFDialogWindow…ctor(gz) at Axure.Client.Win32.WPF.WPFDialogProvider.a(gz) at Axure.Client.Win32.WPF.WPFDialogProvider.ShowDialogInfo(System.Object) at fm.h6() at gz.h6() at Axure.Client.Win32.WPFClientLauncher.a(System.Object, System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherUnhandledExceptionEventArgs) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.CatchException(System.Exception) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.CatchExceptionStatic(System.Object, System.Exception) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.CatchException(System.Object, System.Exception, System.Delegate) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr) at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object) at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window) at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window) at g9.a(System.String[])

Email your .rp file (the latest you were using) to support@axure.com and they can help you.

Hi yangyi8010,

We’ve received a few similar reports of Axure RP crashing when adding/editing a case. We haven’t yet been able to reproduce the issue, so as mbc66 suggested, could you email support@axure.com with the following:

1. A quick video of the issue occurring, i.e. steps to trigger the crash
  2. The .rp file you are/were working on when the crashes occur
  3. The Axure log files:

3380:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Axure-8-0\logs

3381:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Axure\Axure-8-0\logs

(Please note that AppData is a hidden folder.)

Thank you!

unlisted #4