Blurred image after slicing

If i slice a image in axure, the image is unsharp /blurred.
Do you know how to fix it?

i allready updated axure 8 to the newest version.

Hi handyaner,

To verify your workflow, are you adding an image to Axure RP, shrinking it, slicing it, and then making the sliced pieces bigger? If so, then this will result in the sliced/resized image becoming blurry due to it being resampled. I’ll go ahead and file a feature request for this to be improved on our end, but in the meantime a workaround would be to avoid shrinking the image prior to slicing and resizing it.

Hi!

This seems to happen only if you are using a non-native resolution for your display. For example, if you are using a Mac with a retina display, you need to set it to its maximum resolution before performing a slice, shown below. (The default display resolution is not the native resolution.)

This also happens when you crop images… has anyone found out a way to fix it?

Hi nicolebtesh!

There is an issue that we have on file where images can become blurry when they are cropped. Our teams are investigating this issue, but I’ve added a note to the issue’s current bug report regarding your experience.

One workaround to this issue is to use a third-party editing tool to handle the cropping of images that you would like to use in Axure RP. You can then import the cropped image into Axure RP, and should not see any loss in the image’s quality. I hope this helps some!

I do know that workaround but I don’t think it’s a good one. I shouldn’t have to be editing the image before placing in on Axure, the software should be flexible enough not to burr images… thanks though!

unlisted #8