Blurry Icons

newbie-question

Hi LeOutsider,

To confirm, are you seeing that the widgets from the Icons widget library are appearing blurry only when previewing the page in the browser, i.e. they’re clear in Axure RP? How about the widgets from the Default or Flow widget libraries? Is there a chance your browser’s zoom level is set to anything other than “Actual Size”? Would it be possible if you could post your RP file here for me to test? And what version of RP 8 are you running? If you’re running anything other than the latest (3372), please update from www.axure.com/update or via “Help > Check for Updates” from RP’s main menu. Any additional details you’re able to provide to help us reproduce the issue on our end will be a big help. Ty!

I have tried all the suggestions given from Alex, Jane and Simon but the issue remains the same.

Display settings remains to our own PC or LAPY, but what if we share the Project URL to the clients, the client jus wants to see the prototype looks good or not more then that.
He doesn’t know that he should make a louder stuff like display settings nd bla bla bla…
If the client is not satisfied with the work which we have given, then what’s the matter of using and working with Axure with licensed version anyway we have many more free online apps with which we can design the same Axure Features.

I request Axure team to resolve this issue ASAP.

BR
Dany

I have the same issue on 4K screen using a Mac. Don’t think it happened before. Renders okay on screen but pixelated in browser.

Hi zohar, danydinesh34,

I’m sorry to hear this. I tested viewing icons from our Icons widget library in the Chrome/IE browser on our 4K monitor, but still wasn’t able to reproduce the issue. To further troubleshoot this, would it be possible if you could attach a copy of one of the RP files where you are running into this issue? In addition to the RP file, please preview the file in Chrome, click on the three dot icon on the upper right corner to select “Settings”. Please send over a screenshot of what you see on this page, as well as a screenshot of what you see when clicking on “Advanced”.

In addition, could you let me know whether you see the same blurriness when copying & pasting a Font Awesome icon directly from their site to Axure RP? Here’s where you can grab a Font Awesome icon:

https://fontawesome.com/cheatsheet

Please let me know whether the FA icons pulled from their site are blurry as well. Or is it specific to the icons from the default Icons widget library?