"Bridge the gap with development"

The tour on the new Axure homepage has the “Bridge the gap…” section. This looks interesting, but I can’t seem to find it after pushing a test file to AxCloud… Where can I find this feature?

Ah, got it, thanks for that. I was going to axshare.com where the program links to, not to app.axure.cloud. Not sure how I would have figured that out otherwise. Presumable Ax9 will be linking to the new location in the future.

May I am missing something here with RP9, but I am not ably to hand out the specs to our developers:

I share the link and the developers open it in their browsers, but they only get the preview but not the inspects button (and the view too). However, I am as the account owner are able to see the specs.

The documentation on this very important feature is not there.

Any hint is appreciated!

Hi @gottib,

To inspect a prototype, your developers will have to have an Axure Cloud account, and access to the workspace the prototype is published to. Here are steps you can follow to invite your developers to the workspace:

1. Select the workspace you want to invite users to in the list of workspaces.
  2. At the top-right of the workspace, click the Manage Users button and select Invite Users.
  3. Enter the email addresses of the people you would like to invite. You can optionally check the box for Invite as Viewer Only to add them with viewer-only access (they’ll still be able to Inspect).
  4. Click Invite to confirm. Your teammates will be able to access the workspace the next time they log in to Axure Cloud.

Note: If you invite teammates who do not yet have Axure Cloud accounts, they will receive an email inviting them to sign up for free.

I hope that helps!