[Bug] Axure RP9 Scrolling for Dynamic panel

bug-report

HI All -
Im using Axure RP9 - 9.0.0.3654
When trying to create a scrolling dynamic panel, in a dynamic panel it does not scroll unless i resize my browser when previewing. Tested in firefox and chrome getting the same result - everything works but only after i resize my browser to an arbitrary size vertically for horizontally.

anyone else experience this?

Hi jbzolla3!

Hmm, I’ve tested out a scrolling dynamic panel on my end using Firefox and Chrome, but I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue just yet. To take a closer look at this, could you post the project file where you’re encountering this behavior? If you would prefer to not post the file on the forum, you can email the project file to support@axure.com instead.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi all,

jbzolla3 wrote in to our help desk with their file, and after investigating it looks like if a scrollable dynamic panel is nested within another panel and is placed on a page that has the canvas dimensions set to a custom size/mobile device size, then the scrolling on the inner panel seems to fail until you either adjust the browser size (as mentioned above) or set the canvas to “Auto”. We have this filed on our end for further investigation. In the meantime please keep an eye on the release history page for updates. Thanks!

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.