I know you can set the lightbox background color and opacity per instance, but can it be set to new default values?
Hey @chutch15, can you please tell us a bit more about your use case and the desired behavior? This information will help us better assist you!
I want to set the lightbox background color to a color that matches our theme. You can change it when you use it, but I can’t seem to find a why for Axure to retain that color.
I think it will remember what you last set it to in the file you’re currently in, but other than that I don’t think you can save a setting for a lightbox background color.
What you could do, is:
- create a placeholder element - you will be removing this at the end, it doesn’t matter what it is
- create an element on the page,
- add an interaction that triggers your lightbox with the particular color you want
- set the target as the placeholder element
- delete the placeholder element
You can now save this remaining element as a Component, set the default behaviour to Break Away.
Yes, the Show/Hide interaction is broken, the target you set no longer exists. But the settings therein remain. So when you later set a new target for that interaction, the color you chose will be there.
A bit clunky but I think it could work. You can also use this technique with a library as well, I tend to update my libraries infrequently so I’d gravitate to the first option myself.