Changes to HTML config aren't picked up on check in - RP8

I have a team project where I am adding new web fonts as I work. When I check in the HTML configuration, Axure doesn’t recognize the changes and says there are no changes to check in. So my project isn’t regenerating with the new web fonts. I tried checking out the HTML config and making other changes besides the web fonts and still no dice. The only work around I could find was to publish to a new URL instead of working off the default team project URL.

This is a hassle for me because now my project team has to update all their documentation to include the new URL location and we have 40+ people referencing this prototype at any given time.

Does anyone know what’s going on or can lend some alternative solutions that involve keeping the default team project URL?

Is this correct?

1. You check out the prototype configuration
  2. You make changes to web fonts section
  3. You try to check changes in but you’re unable to

If so, I’d try emailing Axure support directly because that doesn’t sound like it’s working correctly at all.

Pretty close, yeah. I check out, make changes, check in but it says no changes were made. Thanks, I will email support.

For those of you following along at home, infiniteIntern wrote in to the help desk, and we were able to assist them via that channel. Updating to the latest build of Axure RP got things working in this case, so if anyone else is experiencing similar issues, try updating as a first troubleshooting step. You can update Axure RP via the “Help > Check for Updates” dialog or by downloading the latest build directly from our website at www.axure.com/update.

closed #5

unlisted #6

archived #7