Changing the state of a checkbox within a repeater row?

repeater-widget

I have two repeaters both containing a column of checkboxes. When I select/unselect a checkbox in one of the repeaters, I want the checkbox on the corresponding row in the other repeater to also become selected/unselected.
Using ‘Edit Row Data’ seems the most obvious start but that seems very limited - unless there is an expression I can write…?
Any ideas? Or is this one of those cases I shouldn’t be using a repeater if I want to do this?

It is easy.

Changing the state of a checkbox within a repeater row.rp (53.2 KB)

Thanks for your response Jorkin.

I am working with RP10 and the repeater interactions you have set don’t seem to be available in 10!

I had pretty much done the same thing with setting the item to ‘true’, but there is nothing specific for checkboxes and it isn’t working.

Thanks anyway.

It is same.

upload your .rp file please.

This is a Axure 10 file:
Changing the state of a checkbox within a repeater row_RP10.rp (53.4 KB)

Many thanks Jorkin - I hadn’t thought to try it using the ‘Item loaded’ interaction! Showing my inexperience with repeaters!!

It just seems to be a bit of a long-winded way of having to do it - when there is a perfectly targetable widget with a binary state.
I imagine the same approach would work to target a specific state of a dm with multiple states?