Checkbox behaviour issue

Hello! I have created a functionality using checkbox where OnSelected event of checkbox, I am changing the Dynamic Panel state. That functionality is running properly in my local machine. But while publishing it on Axshare, it is not working.

Looking for the solution for such issue.

Can you upload your RP file? Then we can test it.

Hi kppatel,

We’ve also noticed similar issues as a result of having HTTP web fonts in the generator. As you check and upload your file, try updating the web font link to HTTPS to see if you’re able to publish the project afterward. Let us know what you find!

checkbox-behavior.rp (171.3 KB)

Here is the RP file uploaded, it is perfectly running in local machine, but once you check the checkbox selection behavior in Axshare, it is not working properly.

Hi kppatel,

Hmm, I’m seeing that the checkbox works OK in the Axure Share prototype. Here’s a video:

Can you also test via my project URL below?

https://1lr1he.axshare.com/

If you’re still seeing the problem, though, please give the prototype page a hard refresh, clear the browser cache, and test in a fresh new browser (and let me know which browsers you’ve tested). Please also record a short video the compares the previewed output and your Axure Share output. Thanks!

closed #7

unlisted #8

archived #9