Clear or override local widget style?

Is it possible to clear or override a local widget style? I created a widget style with a border and applied it to a widget. For several instances I decided I didn’t want the border so I changed it locally on those specific widgets. Then I changed my mind and wanted to put the border back on the ones I had changed. How can I “clear” the local style overrides and have those widgets go back to using the style exactly as it is defined in the widget style manager?

The only way I’ve found to do this is to select a different style, then select your style again. In the STYLE pane, when you have “local overrides” you should see an asterisk on the style name in the “Widget Style” field. Click on that field, select a different style, then click it again and select the correct style. That should reset all the properties you’ve set in that style. (You can also use the Style field in the toolbar, typically upper left of the menu toolbar; if you don’t see it, right-click on the toolbar and select “Show Style Toolbar”.)

This doesn’t work for me. I have to set the style of the widget to the ‘Default’ style and then reselect the correct style. Once again, another brilliant feature of Axure. Instead of just, you know, giving a command to revert. Or just choose the style again and have it reset. Like, do they test with users?

I have the same issue, I would like to be able to just overwrite it because I am sometimes experimenting with local design styles. Or sometimes one of my collaborators plays around and we want to revert all these changes back to the initially defined style.

This needs to be addressed. What is the point of a Style Manager if I can’t enforce it? I have tried the suggestion of selecting a different style then the one I want but still get the asterisk. There should be some kind of option available to make a widget follow a styling without deviation.