Combined search filters

advanced-prototyping

Hi all, I’m looking for some help with building combined search filters. I have an object collection created with repeater and multiple search filters need to be applied. I have created one drop down filter of the material of the object, but I want to combine it with other filters such as price, object type, etc…

Please, can anyone help?

Thank you,
A

Check out this post for some ideas on how to get started: Multiple drop down lists filtered in repeater

Or, if you can share your RP file I can be more specific :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your reply! I will have a look , here is the file tho. I will like to know if we can combine and the three filters together… is that possible in Axure? Thank you a lot FRUITS FILTER (THREE FILTERS).rp (338.9 KB)

So the file you attached only had two - but I used it to demonstrate the concept. Instead of checking the box to remove all filters, leave that unchecked.

Instead, in the OnSelectionChange event of the drop down clear just the specific filter by name - so for the first, you’ll remove the existing ITEM filter first and then apply the new filter as chosen.

Same thing on the Type filter. That way, when you change the item or type filter, the other filter will persist.

I also added cases for “ANY” to remove the filter.

Have a look and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

FRUITS FILTER (THREE FILTERS).rp (346.1 KB)

Thank you so much !!! I will use the method to add more filter! Thank you !!!:grinning:

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.