Custom webfont not displayed correctly in some cases

I’m using a custom webfont (A1 Serif Regular) that is displayed correctly in one case (on a test proejct), but not in the more important team project. All the parameters are the same, they even look the same in the browser’s inspector.

Does anyone have a clue what’s going on?

Are you 100% sure all webfont settings are exactly the same? Including any Font Mapping settings?

Are there any errors in the browser console? Is the font file request in the Network tab successful?

Hi Japhy!

I just did a quick Google search and found two “A1 Brand” sites mentioning this font. However, one of the sites appears to no longer be accessible. It’s possible that there was a domain change for the creator of this font, so you may want to confirm that you have the most recent web font information for the font to run successfully for your more recent project.

I hope this helps some!

@nkrisc All the settings are the same. No errors as far as I can tell (see screenshot)

@Chelsea_Axure Thank you, but this is a custom webfont from one of our customers. Their site is still online … :wink:

In the network tab there’s no request captured, try reloading the page with the tab open like you have it. Since everything else seems to be the same except for the project (and presumably where they’re hosted?) maybe one isn’t able to load the font while the other is. However there is no error visible in the screenshot of the console (but from the scrollbar it looks like there’s a lot more in the console history, I assume you’ve already checked that).

Are both projects hosted on Axshare? On your own domain?

Both are hosted on Axshare. You can see the whole Network console in the screenshot below.

unlisted #7