We have a couple issues with Axure libraries. Posting here in case there’s a way to fix it or to find out if there are plans to enhance them in the future.
- I created a couple custom libraries for our team. If a designer takes an item from the library, uses it in their prototype, if I update that item, they never receive the update option in their prototype so now that item will always be outdated unless they manually pull in a new, updated item and replace it. Other design programs link them so that if I update the library, the prototype can get updated easily with no manual work.
- When we put text inside a shape, it is appearing differently between preview and publish mode. This is very frustrating for library management to test things this way.
- If a library item references a master, and you update the master, if a designer who used the old version of the item pulls in the new update, the item doesn’t look updated because it still references the old master instead of overwriting it.
Would also love to know if Axure has considered supporting design tokens.
Thanks for any and all help.