Find interaction references to widgets/panels/variables

Is it possible to search for interactions that reference a specific page element or global variable? For example, I have a dynamic panel confirmation dialog X. Can I find all interactions that reference X?

1 Like

I found this message when searching for the answer to the exact same question. It’s not unusual that a prototype starts behaving in ways you didn’t intend as you add complexity and change how it works. To troubleshoot these situations, it would be very helpful to be able to review what interactions on other elements affect a particular element. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I"m here for the same reason. We’ve started passing around axure files to collaborate, and often i just find myself manually looking through every element to try and figure out who’s manipulating what. The only way I know to do this is fire up the prototype, and watch all the traces. I’d love to have a feature that just lets me select an element on the page and ask what all elements are referencing it in their interactions.