Fire event on mobile keyboard "Done" press

Hello!
I’m trying to figure out how to collect user input in the input field on mobile devices, and am trying to put together a specific interaction.
I have a numeric input field. After user inputs their number, and hits “Done” on the mobile keyboard (iOS) - they’re redirected somewhere else. Is there a way to fire an event in this case? There won’t be a Submit button, I want the interaction to happen when user taps on “Done” on their mobile keyboard, but I cannot figure out how to make it happen.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Normally, to capture keyboard input you can use the Page Key Up event to capture keyboard presses, such as the Return or Enter button. I’m not sure if there is a way to directly capture the mobile keyboard dismissal event–when the iOS keyboard panel’s “Done” button is pressed.

However, as I recall, when user presses/clicks a Text Field widget, that widget gets focus and the mobile keyboard appears. In iOS, when the “Done” button on the keyboard panel is pressed, the keyboard is dismissed and the Text Field loses focus. So, you could try using the Lost Focus event of your Text Field widget. One potential drawback would be that this would also be triggered if the user presses anywhere on the page outside of your Text Field–although I think this is functionally equivalent to pressing “Done”.

You might be able to capture the “Done” press with javascript (maybe Google search for “javascript get iOS keyboard Done event” or something like that) --if you know how to use javascript injection in Axure (search this forum for that term; it is not officially supported by Axure, so you do so at your own discretion and risk.) I would not at all be surprised if iOS only returns a keyboard dismissal versus a unique “Done pressed” listener event …and/or if a keyboard dismissal also triggers a “Done pressed” event as well.