Font size too small on drop list when selected in Preview

newbie-question

Hi,

I have set up a series of drop lists with interactions on them which will open a separate page depending on which options is selected. I have built them in adaptive views using the standard template sizes for iPhone xs / large desktop / Portrait tablet.

When I preview the pages I have created, the options in the drop list are in a tiny font an unreadable for the user.

There are a large number of items in the drop lists and I added them by using the edit many option rather than add item line by line.

Is there a way to increase the size of the fonts in the drop list items so that it is readable to the end user?

Thanks for any help

Neil

There wasn’t a reply to this question. I’m having the same problem with my select list options, the font is way too small in Preview mode in my Chrome browser. Does anyone have a solution? Here is the difference in text size, and this is a zoomed view.

Hi lking - did you ever get a response to this? I’m having the same issue. It seems to be a zooming issue - here are two shots of the same drop down, zoomed and not:

Identify CSS Selector: Find the CSS selector for the drop-down list items in your development environment.

Write CSS Rule: Create a CSS rule to increase the font size of the drop-down list items.

```css
.drop-down-list {
    font-size: 16px; /* Adjust size as needed */
}
```

Apply CSS: Use your platform’s CSS editor or custom code feature to apply the CSS rule.

Preview and Adjust: Test the changes across different devices and screen sizes. Adjust the font size as needed for readability.

Ensure you’re targeting only the relevant drop-down list items to avoid unintended styling changes elsewhere on your page.