Help Plz - Dynamic Panel: Accordion Button with 3 States

Hey Axure peeps…

I have an accordion that I need help with!

Desired action #1 (I’ve achieved this)

1. On page load user sees arrow down = State 1
  2. On click user sees arrow up = State 2

Desired action #2 (I’ve achieved this)

2. If user interacts with accordion content and successfully completes task, then when user clicks button
    I’ve completed this task" show State 3 (State 1 with green check-mark)

Desired action #3 - I’m stuck

2. On click user sees arrow up = State 2
  3. On click user sees arrow down = State 1

How can I set the accordions to be closed (State 1) then open (State 2) then close (State 1) then open (State 2)… AND ONLY call State 3 upon button click of “I’ve completed this task”

My issue is… I can’t use “Next” because that rotates through State 1, 2 & 3. User needs to toggle State 1 & 2, back and forth.

But when I’m on State 1 and I tell it upon click to go to State 2, then I set State 2 upon click to go back to State 1, State 1 changes it’s click state to State 2.

Thoughts?

If I undertstand what you’re trying to do, you can achieve it easily using conditional logic for the OnClick event with two cases, something like

imagen

And the button “I’ve completed this task” should have its own OnClick event that sets Dynamic Panel to State3

Hello,

I have a similar interaction that I want to create. I have a [+] icon and label Employee Support that I made into a dynamic panel. When I click on the [+] a list of support items (text) is displayed. This works fine.

The part I can’t get is that when I click on the [+] icon and display the list, I would like to change the [+] icon into a [-] minus icon. And when I click on the [-] icon I want to hide the list (original state) and turn the [-] icon back to a [+] icon.

This should be repeatable.

Can any one show me the logic/condition for this solutio?

Thank you!!n

I have a similar interaction that I want to create. I have a [+] icon and label Employee Support that I made into a dynamic panel. When I click on the [+] a list of support items (text) is displayed. This works fine.