Hidden pages do not appear on preview

Hi There , I need your help here, I transferred my project from axure 8 to axure9 and I used to have hidden pages in that project (to test my sketches without sharing them etc.) but now on axure 9 when I’m clicking the “preview” button to preview my sketches, the page appears as a white empty screen
I would love your help here!

Hi Eran_Bar_Sinai!

Hmm, to begin troubleshooting this issue, you may need to check your HTML generator configurations. Please try navigating to “Publish > Generate HTML Files”. Review the “Pages” section in the Publish Project dialog, and ensure that either the “Generate all Pages” checkbox is selected, or that all pages that should display when previewing the project are selected instead.

If the generator configurations seem to be correct, there might be a file-specific issue occurring when this project is previewed. In this case, please feel free to send along the impacted project for review in this topic. If you would prefer to keep the file confidential, you can also email the project file to support@axure.com for review instead.

I hope this helps!

Hi there, I’m sorry, but your comment did not help,
it happened now again on a new file that I created on Axure9
Again, I’ll explain you the Bug you have in axure9, but first, let me be clear, I know the whole meaning of hidden pages, I’m working with axure since version 6.5…

But let’s get back to Axure 8.
When I worked on a hidden page, and clicked “preview” I could see the page’s content on the browser, and previewing it is extremely important to verify whether I’m ready to “un-hide” this page and publish it! But now in Axure9 when i’m trying to preview a hidden page, I can’t see the content on the browser.
Therefore- it is a bug you have in Axure 9.

Hi @Eran_Bar_Sinai

Is the hidden page you’re trying to preview a child page of another hidden page?

I am able to preview hidden pages only if their parents are visible. But here there is no difference for me between RP8 and RP9, as this behavior is the same now that it was before