Hidden panel in Word specification

Is it possible to have an hidden panel (lightbox dialog with a yes or no button) footnotes not listed in a Word specifications?

Since I added “onclick events” each button has a number and appears in footnotes but it doesn’t make sense in the Word doc because the panel is hidden by default and the screenshot does not show the panel, just 2 numbers “floating” where the hidden panel would appears.

I’m using 8.0.0.3323 under Win8.

Thanks for any tips!

even i have same problem with my windows8 can anyone answer this question @patricks thanks for asking
manabadi.com

Hi PatrickG and gatha,

There isn’t a way to hide the footnotes specifically for hidden widgets in the generated Word specification’s screenshots, but I can see how having this option could be useful. I’ll go ahead and submit this as a feature request to our product team; they’ll be able to take a look and see what we can do in that area.

In the meantime, you do have the option of hiding the footnotes of all widgets from the screenshots. To do this, go to “Publish > Generate Word Specification” in Axure RP’s menu. Then in the “Screenshot” section, uncheck the option labeled “Show footnotes on screenshot”:

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks Simon but as you realized, it’s not a satisfying workaround.

In a perfect world we would be able to choose:

1. Hide widgets set to “Set Hidden” and their footnotes from Word documentations.
  2. Show “'Set hidden” widgets and Footnotes on a new page in Word documentation.

Using option#2, I would be expecting to not see “floating numbers” linked to hidden widgets at all on the screenshot.

Patrick

closed #5

unlisted #6