How exactly do the new notes work?

Sometimes this Ax9 just makes me feel stupid. For the love of me I can’t figure out how notes are supposed to work. Simple notes on individual widgets seems to make sense. But I’m trying to unassign a widget and I don’t if I’m dealing with a bug or I just don’t understand how it’s supposed work.

I click the link at the bottom of the Notes panel labeled “unassign widget” but it doesn’t seem to do anything.

Another issue I have is I just don’t understand the concept FieldSets. I assume they are for adding notes to a group of widgets but I have no idea how they work. :unamused:

Hi KavaKiwi,

I’ll be happy to clarify!

For the first issue with unassigning a widget from a note, this isn’t currently working in the current build of the 9 beta, and I’ve added this post to the bug report we have on file.

For your second question on the Widget Fieldsets, this is equivalent to the same “Sets” feature in Axure RP 8 (they’re just named differently) where you have the option of adding widget note fields to different sets. You can read more about the note sets feature here.

Hopefully this helps. :slight_smile:

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.