How so i keep lightbox elements always in the middle of the screen (not browser)?

Hi all!
how so i keep element always in the middle of the screen (not browser)?
tnx!

Amir

Hi Amir! To clarify your request, are you trying to center the entire prototype in the browser window? If so, then you can change the page alignment to be center aligned instead of left-aligned, which is the default for Axure RP 8. Using center page alignment should center your whole prototype in the browser.

If you want specific widgets to be centered and not scroll when the rest of the page is scrolled, then I’d recommend converting that widget into a dynamic panel and pinning it to the middle of the browser. More information about pinning dynamic panels is available here:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/dynamic-panel-widgets#pinning_to_the_browser_window

Hi Alyssa
as always, i didn’t explained myself properly.
i have mobile wireframe.
i have an error message that appears as a light box.
when i scroll down, the light box does not appear and i only see grey.
i need the light box to always appear in the middle of the screen.

tnx
AMIR

Thanks for the clarification. If you need the error message lightbox to always appear in the middle of the browser, then I would advise converting it into a dynamic panel and pinning it to the browser so that the horizontal position is at “Center” and the vertical position is at “Middle”:

Then, instead of showing the error message widget as a lightbox, you would show the pinned dynamic panel as a lightbox. Turning the error message into a center pinned dynamic panel will make it so that the lightbox always appears in the middle of your mobile screen regardless of where you have scrolled to. I’ve attached a quick sample file for you to test on mobile; clicking the blue button should show an image widget as a lightbox in the middle of the page. You can experiment with moving the button widget around to verify that the lightbox position always shows in the center. Center Pinned Lightbox.rp (52.8 KB)

Hopefully that helps!

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.