I found a Axure 9.0.0.3650 bug

The effect of flipping when I set the mouse to move in and out,it is not well demonstrated

Hi Giiyond!

To take a closer look into this issue, could you please send along a sample file that shows the flip effect’s behavior? Thank you in advance!

flipping.rp (64.1 KB)
Open and preview it,please!

Hi Giiyond,

It looks like this project file is not showing any OnMouseEnter or OnMouseOut interactions that use flipping animations, but instead shows some dynamic panel widgets with some dragging behavior. Could you please confirm that this is the correct project file, or if another project file shows the behavior you are encountering when using the flipping animation?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’m very sorry for uploaded the wrong file.The new file has been confirmed by me.flipping.rp (48.6 KB)

Hi Giiyond,

No problem, thanks for resending the file! :slight_smile:

I’ve taken a look at the flip animation behavior in this file, and it looks like this issue is due to a known bug that our respective teams have on file, where interactions such as OnMouseEnter and OnMouseOut do not correctly fire their flip animations between dynamic panel states. While our teams are still investigating this issue, I’ve gone ahead and added a note to the filed report regarding your experience for our teams to review as well.

I also wanted to mention that flip animations behave correctly for hiding and showing widgets, so using the flip animations on Show or Hide actions could act as a workaround in the meantime.

flipping-edited.rp (57.0 KB)

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.