Import HTML file into Axure

Hi,
I am trying to import HTML file (draft) into a Axure programs to edit the design and format.
I have seen some posts that it s not possible to do it. but there is way to do it.
(HTML file -> Axure frame)

Would anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks,

Thats just using an iFrame.

https://uyrldy.axshare.com/#c=2

AxureRP is not a web editor

Thank you for your reply,
How can I use the iframe, could you let me know the way?
Thanks

@kimhj87,

What do you mean exactly by: [quote=“kimhj87, post:1, topic:52748”]
I am trying to import HTML file (draft) into a Axure programs to edit the design and format.
[/quote]

If you are trying to edit existing HTML, Axure is not the tool. You need an HTML editor, as @MurrayEaton points out.

If you are trying to use an existing web page design as a starting point–a template–and modify or create alternate designs or layouts, Axure is not the best tool, but you could save a screenshot of the original web page, drag that image into Axure, lock it, and then place widgets on top of it to try to recreate it, then move, resize, add or delete widgets…

If you are trying to show an existing web page within an Axure prototype, you can do this using the Inline Frame widget (which is what MurrayEaton calls an “iFrame” (standard web terminology)). You can learn more about using Inline Frames in the Axure Reference Pages here:
INLINE FRAME WIDGETS

Note: You will not be able to change or edit the contents of the HTML in the Inline Frame --just show it.

1 Like