Interactions Panel Scroll Bar Jumping - Conflict between dropdown and scroll bar

In the interactions panel often when I click on the far right of a dropdown where the dropdown’s open/close icon is the view scrolls somewhere else.

This seems to be because the far right portion of the dropdown shares space with the scroll bar, so when I click on the dropdown at the far right the scroll bar gets the click and scrolls the view and I lose my place.

Hi rmcgillak!

I wanted to let you know that I’ve been able to reproduce this issue and I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug report with our respective teams regarding this behavior. While this issue is being investigated, please feel free to try using the new Interaction Editor, which can be accessed by double-clicking on an interaction or by clicking on the Interaction Editor icon found at the bottom of the Interactions pane:

I hope this helps!

Ok thanks for checking this out! I’ll check out the interaction editor as a workaround.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.