Invite Users to Axure Share Prototype

I must be overlooking something, but I cannot see how to:

a) Setup a user account (username & password) to view the prototype.
b) Invite the user to the Axure share. (outside of copy and pasting a link using email, which is fine I suppose, but I’d rather invite people and have them create there own login - automatically associated with the prototype for which they were invited.)

My primary goal is to simply have user names tied to comments. I’ve read over the docs multiple times now. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Doug123,

Axure Share accounts are standalone user accounts and are not tied to any particular prototype–users can create an Axure Share account using the “Sign Up” tab at share.axure.com, however an account generally isn’t required for viewing prototypes (unless the prototype has been set to be viewable only by users with AxShare accounts). You can invite users to a workspace by using the “Manage Users > Invite People” option, which is available for all workspaces except the private “My Projects” workspace:

Users that have been invited to a workspace will be able to view all of the prototypes and their URLs within that workspace.

With that said, does the “Limit URL Access” option mentioned in your other thread help with what you’re trying to do? This will require users to log in with their AxShare accounts before viewing the prototype, and so any comments they make will be posted under their account:

Ah ha! That’s it - thank you. I had “My Project” in “My Workspace” and hence, was missing some options. Thank you! I think that the “Limit URL Access” will fit the bill. I don’t want to turn it on quite yet, but next week I will. (Some people who may not have time to create accounts may be in looking at it right now.)