iOS glitch - pages shift and stop working after first run

mobile-prototyping

Hi all
I made a prototype for iPhone that contains two pages. The first is just a splash screen and page 2 contains a dynamic panel with several states. I have my mobile publish preference set to the device width of 375 to work on iPhone 6, 7 etc.

I open a link in Safari and save a link to the home screen. When running through the prototype the first time via the home screen link, everything works fine. But when I launch and run it again, it shifts the second page slightly down and right and no hot spots or interactions work.

I’ve tried adjusting the mobile publish options as well as put onLoad command to move the dynamic panel to 0, 0 but no luck

Installing Axure Share on this device is not preferred as we need to give this to someone to take out for user testing.

Any advice?
Thanks
John

Hi John,

It sounds like you’re running into a known bug we have on file where password-protected prototypes break when launched from the home screen on iOS 11+, and I’ve added this post to that report. For now, a few workarounds are to remove the password, launch it directly from the Axure Share app or through Safari (not from the home screen), or to clear the Safari cache in your iPhone Settings between each session.

Hopefully this helps a bit!

Hi Jane
Thanks, I’ll try your suggestions.

John

update: works perfectly as expected without the password. OK for now but hoping the bug gets fixed soon.

Thanks for the quick response.
john

unlisted #5