IOS Missing some elements on load page

Is anyone having trouble with their prototype on mobile. On IOS 12.1.4, whereby some elements are not appearing until the page is manually reloaded.
I think this may be a problem with the hide/show functionality.

Hi cbaffour,

I’ve ran a few tests here on my end on an iPhone with iOS 12.1.4 and everything loaded up as expected. Are you able to reproduce this in a brand new .rp file? Also, are you viewing the prototype through the Axure Share mobile app? If so, if you view it in a web browser, do you run into the same issue?

Thanks!

I am viewing the prototype through the Axure share online…the issue is occurring through in the browser. However I’m also testing on a google pixel 2, and the problem doesn’t occur.

Hi cbaffour,

Are you able to post the Axure Share link to your prototype here? If so, can you write out some steps that I can follow to reproduce the issue on my end? If you’d prefer to not post your Axure Share link or want to send us your .rp file, please email us at support@axure.com with a reference to this forum post.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

For anyone following along, cbaffour wrote to our help desk via email and we’re working with them there. If anyone else is running into similar issues then feel free to email support@axure.com. Thank you!