Is it possible to create a modal from an onclick even in a table to represent a form dialog?

I am working through learning how to leverage Axsure in protoyping and have hit a snag. I am having trouble emulating a data collection dialog launching from an onclick event in a dynamic table that will be the interaction point within the application we are creating to allow for users to enter data and save it.
I want to make a dialog that opens when you select a “row” in the table to open a data collection dialog and “ghost” the page behind the launched modal.
Any tips, tricks or tutorials that can help me figure this out would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

You’ll need to use a couple of things to accomplish your goal. As you know, you’ll use a repeater table. You need to group the full row of the repeater table, so that you can assign interactions to it.

Design a popup on the page and also group it. Make it hidden.

Then open the row that you’ve just grouped above to make it show the popup. An important trick here is that you click “More Options” and select “Treat as Lightbox” on the upcoming list.

I’m putting here an example file in case you need.
lightbox-example.rp (47.6 KB)

Rasit