Mentioning users within comments

Maybe you can already do this but I couldn’t get it to work. If you can’t it would be a great feature to have to make Axure cloud more collaborative with other teams.

Being able to @ a user like you can do in most tools even these forums would be hugely beneficial.

Hello @tomcm I hope you are having a wonderful day. We recently released the ability which allows you to @mention other users. Please check it out and let us know if you have any feedback or additional thoughts.

All the best,
Raleigh Matern
Product Manager

Hello, I had the same question - How is the person notified that they have been @mentioned? Do they receive an email notification?

Thanks,
Emily

Hi Emily! If the user has their Axure Cloud notifications set to “All” or “Some”, then they will receive an email notification whenever they are @mentioned. If the user has their Axure Cloud notifications set to “None”, then they won’t receive an email, but they will still see the notification badge in Axure Cloud next to the workspace name, and once they enter the workspace, there will also be a badge next to the “Comments” section in the row of that project.

Users can also enable desktop notifications for @mentions as well in the Axure Cloud notification center (which can be found by clicking on your name or avatar in the top right corner, and then selecting “Notifications” from the context menu).

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.