Migrate workspaces between organizations

Hi all,

When I login to https://app.axure.cloud/, I see two organizations in the panel on the left side.

I’d like to migrate all the workspaces from one of the organisations to the other, but the only way I can see how to do this is to create new workspaces with the same names as the workspaces I wish to migrate, move projects from the original workspace to the newly created workspaces, then delete the original workspaces. This seems a bit cumbersome.

Is there a function to simply move the workspaces between organizations?

Thanks

Currently, workspaces can only be moved by importing them between Axure Cloud and a private instance (Axure Cloud for Business).

As you have mentioned, the best way to move entire workspaces between organizations would be to create a new workspace and move the projects over. You can use the checkbox next to “Project name” to select all of the projects within a workspace to initiate this process.

Untitled

We understand how this process can be cumbersome if you have a large number of workspaces but hopefully, this is a one time thing and you won’t have to migrate entire organizations between each other often.

In the meantime, I have submitted this as a feature request for our product team to look into.

Got it, thanks Ben. This thread can now be marked closed/unresolvable. Thanks.