Missing ability to create widget library

Did we lose the ability to create a custom widget library in RP9? I expected it under the options menu like in RP8.

Also, a couple comments on widget libraries… It’d be nice to be able to add widgets to the default libraries and to be able to rearrange their order (eg. default rectangle and custom sized rectangle sitting next to each other). Creating a separate library just to add a single new widget is cumbersome when trying to access that widget.

And if it has to be a separate widget library, perhaps allow the ability to reorder the libraries so I can move relevant ones next to each other (eg. default Flow library next to a custom Flow library).

And if there isn’t the ability to reorder the libraries, perhaps allow the selection of certain libraries to appear (eg. only default and custom Flow libraries).

Hi!

It’s now in the file menu:

I agree it would be nice to be able to modify the existing libraries - not delete anything from them, of course, but rearrange them to your liking. I use label widgets, dynamic panels, hotspots, and repeaters as much as anything, and they are listed 13th, 17th, 18th and 20th, respectively.

What I tend to do is add the stock widgets I most commonly use (e.g., the ones listed above) to the beginning of any custom library I create.

1 Like

That’s a good workaround for mixing up custom and default widgets.