Mobile/Device Settings

Hello,

I’m using Axure RP 9 Beta and can’t figure out where my Mobile/Device settings went. They did not carry forward from Axure 8, and I cannot figured out how to set these in Axure 9 Beta. I’ve done a search online and through the forum but no luck. This is what it looked like in RP 8 from Publish > Generate HTML Files…

In RP 9 I see this from Publish > Generate HTML Files…

Thank you!
Amanda

Adaptive view Inline Frame demo prototype on mobile AND tablet picture

I don’t think that interface ix present in Axure RP 9, You can use this in place of that

I can't find Mobile/Device options in RP 9, please help me!

Thanks for the reply @jamesorior. I am using that feature, and I like it!

But the two things I used most from Axure RP 8 mobile/device settings were control of the iOS Status Bar and iOS Splash Screens (used for the app image on my iOS home screen). Are those available somewhere?

Regards,
Amanda

Hi accrissman!

I’m glad to hear that you’re liking the new page dimensions feature in Axure RP 9! I wanted to let you know that the controls for iOS status bars and splash screens are not currently features of Axure RP 9, but I’ve gone ahead and filed a feature request with our respective teams regarding your interest in these features.

hi! any idea when this feature request might be fulfilled? the status bar / home indicator on the iPhone X is killing me. when I hide the status bar in axshare app, it creates all this empty space at the bottom which is the same height as the status bar would be if it weren’t hidden. really need a way to utilize the whole screen!

closed #6

Hi sssanto!

Thanks so much for this information! Please feel free to email our support team at support@axure.com for further discussion regarding the use case for these features.