OnDrag Move extremely slow/laggy

Hello,

I created a circular menu for a touch based application. It is going to be used on a touchscreen-table and I want people to be able to move the menu around. I created an OnDrag Action which allows to move the menu to any corner of the screen. It works, but it is extremely slow. If I drag it to another position, it takes about 2 seconds to actually change position. I guess that is because the structure of the menu is quite complex (the file is only 167kb in size, but it has lots of dynamic panels and groups). I tried the OnDrag Action with a simple square and it works fine. I wonder if anyone has any idea on how I could make it less complex (is it better to use groups instead of dynamic panels? pngs instead of svgs or axure-internal elements?) and make it move without lagging.
Any idea would be appreciated.

Hi!

I usually steer away from using groups for reasons like this. Select the group, right-click it, and choose Convert to Dynamic Panel. Then drag that panel instead of the group. On my machine (a mac running Chrome) there is no longer any lag.

Hi josephxbrick,

thank you, that really changed it a lot!!! So it seems that Dynamic Panels are easier to handle for Axure than groups (in reasonable amounts, of course).

Have a nice day!