OnPageLoad interaction does not work once uploaded to Axure Share

Hi there - I’ve got a strange issue with a specific interaction on an Axure Share project.

Basically, I have a repeater that is simulating a search result listing. When the search result page is loaded, OnPageLoad checks:

• Whether the search term (a global variable) should be applied to the whole table
  • If it shouldn’t, it checks for individual filters against each of the table columns (I handle these with a search bar master that loads search facets from more global variables)
  • The page then applies the appropriate filters
  • If the result of the applied filters is zero, the page then hides the search table header, pagination and shows a ‘No Results’ message
  • The page then moves a group of Next/End controls for pagination to wherever the pagination repeater is (as it can vary in length)

Now the weird part - the bolded step above works completely fine in browser preview and if I generate the project files. It doesn’t work at all in Axure Share. It’s not that it doesn’t fire - it’s not present in the console trace.

Here’s a picture of the logic, in case that helps. Note that the pagination movement works fine regardless.

Things I’ve tried with no effect:

• Changing the order of the pagination and no results actions
  • Attaching the NoResults action to the repeater itself (didn’t work at all, either on preview or in AxShare)
  • Adding a longer delay to the no results action (I’ve previously seen AxShare trip over too many actions too close together) - up to 2000ms with no change

Hey there davegoodman,

Would it be possible if you could attach the file to this post? Please also let me know the build of RP 8 you’re running (e.g. 8.1.0.3377), as well as the browser you’re using to view the project. Ty!

Quick update for anyone else who finds this topic in the future - the issue is due to a difference between my version of Axure RP8 and the generator used by Axure Share, which causes the VisibleItemCount interaction I use to determine whether there are no results in the repeater not to fire.

Jane fixed this by moving the interaction to another widget and adding a 1ms delay as a workaround, but there’s a bug raised with the Axure QA team.

Thanks again Jane!

unlisted #4