Open a specific page and Axure quits unexpectedly

I am using Axure 8.1.0.3366 on Mac Mojave Version 10.14.1

Here is the thing, when I try to copy some widgets in page A to page B, Axure keeps raising an error, which I did’t look carefully, the widgets I copied didn’t show up on page B, I save the file and try to open it again, the file can be opened but I can never open page A, However, I can export the page A to image and I can also preview the page A when I move my mouse on the tile in the page tree.

So I want to know, is there any possibility to get my file back? or I have to redesign the page A according to the image exported from it?

thanks

Hi LDK!

I’m sorry to hear that you ran into this issue with your project file! Just to confirm, it sounds like you encountered errors when copying and pasting widgets from one page to another, the copied widgets did not appear on the second page, and upon saving and reopening the file, you are unable to open the page where the widgets were copied from. Does this sound correct?

To begin, you can try updating to our most recent build of Axure RP, 8.1.0.3382, by navigating to “Help > Check for Updates” in Axure RP 8, or by downloading the installer from our website at www.axure.com/update. Once the application has been updated, please try opening the file’s “Page A” page.

If the page is still unable to open, you could recover the file from a backup. To do this, navigate to “File > Recover Backup from File” in Axure RP 8. You can then select a previous version of the file from before this issue occurred. Additionally, if any previous versions of the file have been published to Axure Share, you can download these published files by logging in to your Axure account at share.axure.com and selecting the RP file from the published project’s “File + Settings” section.

To further troubleshoot the cause of this issue, please send your RP file and your Axure logs to our support team at support@axure.com. You can find your “logs” folder by navigating to the following path:

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-8-0/

Please right-click on the “logs” folder and select “Compress “logs””. Email this ZIP file along with your RP file to support@axure.com for further troubleshooting.

Thank you!