Open Sans Condensed Bold is not rendered correctly in AxShare

Hello,
I’m using Axure 7.
When I’m exporting to AxShare Open Sans Condensed Bold is not rendered correctly and fallback to Open Sans Bold.
If export to my local network the fonts appear as expected on computers without these fonts.

Please suggest what settings should I apply to fix fonts in AxShare?

Regards,
Momchil

Hi Momchil,

It sounds like you have two web fonts in your prototype–Open Sans and Open Sans Condensed–and you’re finding that Open Sans Condensed Bold is falling back to Open Sans Bold. Is that correct?

As a first step, please go to “Publish > Generate HTML Files > Web Fonts” and make sure that you have two separate .css links with their proper font-weights, one for Open Sans Bold and another one for Open Sans Condensed Bold:

If that hasn’t been set up yet, you can grab the .css links from Google Fonts, here:

Open Sans Condensed Bold

Open Sans Regular, Bold

Feel free to also take a look at my sample RP file so you can see the setup of my webfonts. Hopefully it helps!
Open Sans Fonts.rp (65.7 KB)

This is still an issue on a PC from what i can see. The problem comes from the Condensed version being a style and not a font-face itself. Your above rp file works, however the way your font is displayed has to be written in by hand. If you use the font selector the only option I have is ‘Open Sans’ and then the style is condensed. There is no ‘Open Sans Condensed’ font face.

The only way i’ve found around it is by writing the font face ‘Open Sans Condensed’ into the field and not using the selector.