Pages turn to grey - Axure RP 8

advanced-prototyping

Hi everybody,
All the components in my pages turn from their original color to grey when I open them.
Some text turns to white as well, I don’t understand what has changed since the last time i opened these pages. Weird thing is that the preview when I mouse over the page name has the right colors, but as soon as I open a page it turns to grey.
Did anyone find a way to solve this issue or go back to the normal colors ?
Thanks very much for your help

It seems axshare has some troubleshooting issues at the moment.
I forgot to specify I was working on a shared team project, with 4 UX designers at the same time.
We tried to recover backup files, the same anomaly happens.
Pages are fine in the mouse over preview, but when we open them they turn to grey…
Please help us Axure :sweat_smile:

Sounds like you might have some file corruption issues—but hard to say. You should email a description of your issue and attach your Team Project (.rpprj) file to support@axure.com —they are usually very responsive.

If you want other users on this forum to try to help, you’ll need to upload an .rp file (you can export that from your team project file.) This isn’t likely to help though, if you have a corrupt file.

Something else you can try is to create a new .rpprj file by joining the team project again and using a different local file location.

Thanks for your answer, we restarted a new project so the issue disappeared.
Really curious to know what happened some day though so I’ll message the support team with the source file.

unlisted #5