Pixit Bootstrap Dashboard Library

Hi everyone,

I have made a little library with a lot of different elements, based on the Pixit bootstrap dashboard. The library has a lot of different elements from buttons to calendar and working sliders and progress bars. All elements are complete with interactions, hover and click style etc. I hope you like it, and please let me know if anything can be improved :slight_smile:

The library uses

Download the library here –> PixitBootstrapDashboard.rplib (1.44 MB)

Image of all elements

I have borrowed the slider from Melibrions work.

(Single slider)
(Range slider)

Hi biofryd

The Pixit Dasboard library sounds really cool. I tried importing it into Axure 7.0.0.3183, but get an error massage that the library is corrupted.

Is it possible for you to export it again, maybe from the latest version of Axure?

Thanks

Hi biofryd

The Pixit Dasboard library sounds really cool. I tried importing it into Axure 7.0.0.3183, but get an error massage that the library is corrupted.

Is it possible for you to export it again, maybe from the latest version of Axure?

Thanks

Hi hanslamabert,

There was an issue with files and uploads on the forum earlier today, but we’ve addressed the problem so that should be fixed now. I tested the .rplib above and was able to open it just now, so hopefully that works for you!