Repeater functions rp10 not resolving = Anyone else experiencing?

Going through the basic tutorial and finding the repeater functions are not resolving
If I set text to:
Page [[Item.Repeater.pageIndex]] of [[Item.Repeater.pageCount]]

on my prototype I literally see:
Page [[Item.Repeater.pageIndex]] of [[Item.Repeater.pageCount]]

with the functions not resolving

Downloaded “InlineEditSortPaginate-PW.rp” from forums to review someone elses functions. Same thing occurs.

Hi @cps,

Sorry about this. This is a known issue with the latest build of RP 10 and we’ll have a fix in the upcoming RC. You can download build 3886 (the last public build) at axure.com/release-history to resolve this for now. Let us know if you see anything else!

my original post: It’s seems like this is still not fixed? – running latest beta-build .3896 (Mac OS X)

-> this was wrong as this has been fixed already: Repeater functions rp10 not resolving = Anyone else experiencing?

Hi @cribbar,

Could you post your .rp file here so we can investigate what’s going on? You could also email that to support@axure.com. Thanks!

I just double checked and yes this has been fixed – this was an issue on my end as I didn’t call the right local variable for the repeater … sorry for the confusion caused :confused:

Hi @cribbar,

No worries! Thanks for checking that. Glad to hear it’s working now.

It appears that the Repeater Reference Page url [[Item.page]] is still not working in the current RP10 build 10.0.0.3904 (Mac OS13.5.2, arm64). Any help would be appreciated.