Repeater - Importing Images Issue

All,
This may or may not affect all users, but I found an interesting bug (I have alerted Axure Support) that I wanted to share in case anyone else is running into this.

My Setup
I work in a Mac environment (OS 10.14.5, 2018 Macbook Pro) with multiple monitors.

The Issue
Recently I was working on a prototype that required the use of placing images in a repeater. I went to right click the cell to import and image and the right click option did not work.

The Cause
I move my Outline, Style, Interactions, and Notes panes to my center monitor side by side so I can navigate quickly between them. It appears that doing this causes the right click to not work with a repeater cell at least in the Mac environment.

The Remedy
Go to View, Reset View. The restores the right click functionality.

Apologies if this is a known issue to the community, just my attempt at being a helpful human being.
Bren

Hi Bren,

Thanks for including this information here. We have received your email regarding this issue and a bug report on this unexpected behavior has been filed.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.