Repeater in adaptive view not rendering correctly

Hi there,

I’m working on a assignment that requires us to use adaptive views. I tried to make a scheduler using using a repeater that represents a calendar.

My top level view is a large display and it’s child view is a portrait tablet. I’m showing the entire repeater table in the large display and paginating the table in the portrait display. I’m having a numbers of issues with how the repeater is showing up in the child views. From repeater items being different sizes between different pages to items showing something different than expected. The initial load is usually fine, but once I start changing pages things get really wonky.

When I copied the paginated repeater into a separate page without adaptive view and it worked perfectly. But once I added the adaptive view back in the weirdness started again. I’m using a lot of interactions to show/hide the widgets inside the repeater so I’m wondering if the Javascript is causing things to get messed up? I saw there was a difference in the trace logs between the adaptive page and non adaptive page when I loaded the page, though I don’t know why that would be.

I’m pulling my hair out at this point trying to figure out what’s going on. Any help or workarounds would be appreciated. I have attached a snippet of my assignment.

scheduler_push_widgets.rp (183.2 KB)