I had a question about the screen size of the products versus the screen resolution of my device (a laptop with 1920x1080 screen).
When I made my prototype at 1920 pixels wide it wasn’t actually shown at that resolution but it was shown at a much larger zoomed in size. And I’m not sure how to fix that. I also started off by trying to measure the actual screen that was shown and the output I got was actually 1688x804 instead. I’m not really sure why that happened - but then for some reason something changed and now it’s showing for me as 1519x723 and I have no clue what changed or why.
Here’s a screenshot of how it looks when I preview it:
Final UX Project.rp (121.2 KB)