Scroll events not working on mobile device

Hi all,

I have set up a bunch of actions to occur on scroll, but they are not triggered when scrolling on a mobile device. I’m not sure if mobile scrolling is considered dragging or something like that, but events associate with the page’s onWindowScrollUp and onWindowScrollDown events do not work when scrolling on my (android) device via the axureshare app.

has anyone else encountered this? Is there a quick fix?

Thank you for your help!

It’s been awhile since I’ve set up scrolling triggers, but the problem I always had was figuring out the actual numerical Y position that needs to be met in order to trigger the event.

Dynamic Panels sorta complicate things in this regard since they have their own coordinate system that starts at (0,0).

Hi dantshults,

I’ve been doing some testing in a fresh file and I haven’t yet been able to reproduce the behavior you described–I’m seeing that the various OnWindowScroll events (OnWindowScroll, OnWindowScrollUp, OnWindowScrollDown) are all being triggered when scrolling in the AxShare app on Android as well as in the Firefox and Chrome web browsers. I did notice that this behavior isn’t completely consistent in the Safari and Chrome browsers on iOS, however this doesn’t sound like your current setup.

In this case, would you be able to send over a copy of the RP file you’re seeing this issue in so we could get a closer look? Having the file will give us the best shot at reproducing this behavior on our end. If confidentiality is a concern, you can also send it over in an email to support@axure.com. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!