See possible clicks on clickable wireframe

advanced-prototyping

Hello,

is there an option to see where I as tester can click so I (as UXD) dont have to mark them in the WF.
(same as in Invision - when I click in a non clickable area, the clickable fields will appear).

Thnx Steven

Yes. At the top of the sitemap there’s a set of the small icons. The one on the right highlights all active areas.

I also have been using the inbuilt Axure highlight function. But to explain it’s operation is always awkward. Remote users often miss it.
Also, the green highlighting sometimes interferes with the usability of the prototype.

Invision handles this very elegantly. Perhaps steven is also looking for something more like this.
Axure?

Hi Robdw,

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve passed along everything you’ve shared with our product management team about bettering the feature to highlight interactive elements, and we’ll hopefully see an implementation of this in a future release.

+1 on Invision-like functionality to highlight clickable areas

Hello,. is there an option to see where I as tester can click so I (as UXD) dont have to mark them in the WF. Linking wireframes together Cps counter is as easy as choosing a wireframe name from a drop-down menu. Simply click on a control that supports linking (most do, and here’s … There are dozens of wireframing apps available to get the job done. … Scroll to the bottom or click here for a quick glossary.