Slider works but hs a bug

advanced-prototyping

I have a slider that is working. When the user moves the slider, it should snap to the next grid line if moving forward, snap to the previous is moved backward. The problem is when you move the handle to the end it seems to snap back a bit (not desirable). I don’t know how to fix that.

Also, is there a way to change the Move to be a relative location rather than fixed? (maybe based on the length of the line?

Snap to slider.rp (77.6 KB)

Hi!

If you just need such a slider, here is an incremental slider widget. However, it’s not the best example to learn from, if that is your goal, as it’s set up to include customization and the code is a bit complex.

I did see that one earlier when I searched through posts. The problem is although the increments are even (notches) the values are not (200MB, 500MB, 1 GB, 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, 20GB, 50 GB, 100 GB). I couldn’t figure out from your code how to change this but it is a great resource for other slider uses.

Hi Joseph, Many thanks for your incremental slider. The slider works really well on desktop but it doesn’t work on tablet. Is there anything I am missing? Is it possible to have it work on tablet?

Thanks again

(oh I should say I don’t think it’s a bug but I didn’t know where else to post, srry.)