Some PNG images appearing as solid blocks

I am using a handful of images that are a single color with a transparent background. Some appear correctly and others are appearing as a solid color block. It seems to be somewhat random, and I’ve even seen some solid blocks fix themselves and appear as an image, which is when I figured out it was an Axure problem. But I cannot seem to force them to appear correctly. This does not seem to be related to the browser, these appear consistently within Axure as solid blocks as well.

Any help or workarounds would be appreciated.

Sorry, should have mentioned these are PNG files.

Hi BenetechA11y,

Are you seeing this when importing the images into Axure RP, or when exporting pages via “File > Export [page] to Image”? If you’re seeing this during the import, please make sure you are not optimizing the image as this will remove any transparency the image had. If you’re seeing this when exporting your pages to image, could you post your .rp file here so I could see what’s going wrong?

Ha! Who knew? Yes, I’m importing and saying “no” to optimization did the trick! Thank-you!

I might suggest you add this info the the warning message. I just thought it was always a good idea to optimize large images, but didn’t know what that actually did.

Hi BenetechA11y,

Yep, that’s a fair point. I’ll pass that along to our respective teams. :slight_smile:

Thank-you and thanks for the quick response.