Spinning beachball and delays at nearly every action

Almost every action I take now, there’s a 2-10 second delay with a spinning beachball. Absolutely infuriating and making it impossible to work. This on my both machines (with Intel Chip).
The one is an iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, Ende 2015) with 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 and 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3.

Can this issue be solved in any way?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @maxosh

Does this happen with all projects or only a specific one? If it’s just a specific one, can you send us a copy of the project file so we can test it on our end?

If it’s with all projects, can you send us a copy of your RP log files via “Help > Show Troubleshooting Logs”?

Feel free to send this information to us directly at support@axure.com as well.

Hi BenHoang,

enclosed is the logfile. Unfortunately it is on every project and on every machine I run Axure.

some log files.txt (2.9 KB)

From the log files, it looks like there are some errors related to missing file paths.

For the next step, can you navigate to the file path below and ensure that these paths are not being blocked and whitelisted from any scanning software like antiviruses, backups, etc.? It may help to check the sources of your SVGs in your project as well.

’/Users/oliverhabboub/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-10-0/working/71AA/previewgen38946/images/dashboard_2023/u2209.svg’

Then, please try running Axure RP 10 as an Administrator to see if that helps.