Summing filtered columns

advanced-prototyping

Thanks,that sounds easy enough. I thought setting the variables to zero on certain events would enable me to just use one set for all tables. Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

I am having a little trouble when duplicating the table in another dynamic panel using a new set of variables. One of my calculations works - tho ether keeps returning just 0. Coul I make the structure less complicated using locat variables perhaps?

Here is the file
If you click:

• Hendelser tab in the top
  • Then change the avtalenummer droplist to have the second panel appear
  • Result is my calculations not seeming to work with the second set of variables.
  • As always very happy if you can help me figure this out

File here
Ok - so I have entered unique variables for all the repeaters but I have a weird issue which is driving me crazy because I’m so close to being finished.

On my first tab Fakturaer When using the first droplist Avtalenummer to switch between my panels the calculations are fine. But when using the other droplist Regnskapsår the calculations go to zero on the corresponding panels.

What am I missing?

Ok so I have figured out my math and the different sets ov variables for the first tab Fakturaer with all the different panels which are triggered by the Avtalenummer and Regnskapsår tabs.

The last remaining important problem (part from the less important number separator issue) is this:

• I go to my second tab Hendelser and the first panel/repeater works fine
  • When I then change to my second panel using the droplist Avtalenummer my math goes bonkers. I have checked the variables that are all 0 in my browser, but the total calculation is a very high number.
  • Aditionally - when using the Termin droplist to filter the repeater - the math is correctly rendered.
  • Main problem now I guess is how to correctly have the variables set to 0 on the first load.

Would be super happy to have solved this on my last week before summer break. File here

closed #26

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.