Temporarily Stick Dynamic Panel on Scroll

Hey All!

I am working on a desktop feature where a panel will start at a default Y location (165) by default, once the panel reaches the top of the browser it will stick until lower (2245) on the page and then will no longer be sticking to browser - hence “temporarily” sticking the panel.

I have tried a number of things and thought I would reach out to see if anyone else has come across this scenario before. I do have it working BUT with 3 panels (default, sticky, bottom) using show/hide functionality, I would ideally just want to just have 1 dynamic panel instead as there are are many additional scenarios within that would need to be crossed back and forth between the other two if I can’t get 1 to work.

Here is an example of the 3 panel solution with show/ hide: https://7syxyd.axshare.com/#g=1&p=home

Thanks!

Hi,

Here use OnWindowsScroll trigger on the Page and move your Panel with the scrollY when 165<=Windows.ScrollY<=2245:

Temporaly sticky panel.rp (46.0 KB)

Hope it will help you,

Best,

Thank you! This is very helpful, I had not thought of this solution. Now to just resolve the positioning on scroll back up and good to go.