Unable to connect to svn to open a team project

newbie-question

Hi all,
I’m having a trouble open a team project stored in svn. I’m tring to get and open team project, after fill in the svn address, it says"unable to connect to svn://xxxxx".
Did any of you came across the same problem? Did you solve it? If so, how?
Many thanks!

Hi! If you haven’t already, the troubleshooting guide linked below should help to clear up the issues for you:

http://archive.axure.com/support/reference/troubleshooting-svn-team-projects-errors#can't_get_and_open_a_team_project_(get_local_copy)

Hopefully that helps!

Thank you for your in-time respond. However, it did not solve the problem.
I have svn account with authority. When I try to create or get team project, Axure would point that:“unable to connect to svn://xxxxx”

Hmm, where is the team project hosted–is it on an SVN server or a network drive? Can you verify whether you’re able to navigate to the team project repository in your file explorer/browser? If you receive any permissions errors when trying to navigate to that location outside of Axure RP, then you’ll want to ensure that your account has full permissions to access that location to ensure that you can both create and get team projects from that location. If you have any proxies or authentication that’s required to access that location and you’re on Windows, then you’ll want to try using “Account > Proxy Settings” to copy your system proxy settings into Axure RP to help bypass any authentication that’s being requested.

Dear Alyssa, I have full permissions to the team project hosted on an SVN server.